Sunday 8 April 2012

... happy polish easter...


happy easter...

out of sudden, I've got a day off on this year's easter day...
and this morning i was celebrating the easter day with my polish landlord lady with her friends and family...

it was a warm one as everyone will do a prayer and feed each other with boiled eggs plus some wishes and greetings...

lovely people, beautiful food and wine and we were enjoying it so much and sharing each other's culture...
obviously it made me missing my family members so much especially my grandma...




roasted pork...



traditional pate made of chicken and turkey...



stuffed eggs...




all kinds of boiled eggs...



traditional polish soup...
chicken and vegetable broth with white sausages and boiled eggs...
one of my favourite food...



white sausage with mushrooms...



bulgarian brandy...
there are lots of story behind this brandy...


No comments:

Post a Comment