Monday 6 September 2010

... i want to learn...



i was looking at my sis's blog and i found that she's learning very hard to cook as good as grandma on some of my favourite dishes...
the images above shows one of her masterpiece...

hakka dumpling...

this is one of my favourite food and i think my grandma cook the best hakka dumpling on earth...
i can recall many memories when me and others are watching my grandma busy wrapping those dumpling in the kitchen...
we tried to help and created many jokes by wrapping in different funny shapes and sizes...

my grandma is old now and there's no way she can cook these food for us any more, but my sis manage to learn some of the skills...
although i know it won't taste as delicious as grandma's one but one thing i'm very sure is you will never find those home-made taste at any other places...

i'm now learning how to cook this hakka dumpling as well and hopefully i don't have to wait too long to post it on my blog...
thanks for the influence sis!

grandma, i miss you so much...

3 comments:

  1. ah ma miss you too,very much! ....
    and we all miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whenever i'm thinking of you guys, i will just... cook...

    ReplyDelete