Saturday 9 July 2011

... something about me...

me looking at my seiko chronograph watch...
a watch that i bought in year 2004...


my work station...
i design, i present, i sell, i deliver...
like my office chair so much...


my white leather slim converse shoe...
the shoe that follows me everywhere...


every thursday, friday and saturday i travel to work by london underground jubilee line tube...


sometimes i chill out with colleagues after work...
a pint of beer will help to release some pressure...


the showroom...
this is where i work...


can't live without my laptop...
i've been using it to design, to watch movies, to listen to music, to surf the web, to download, to play games, to chat, to contact, to communicate, to survive...


my cap...
whenever i'm lazy to set my hair, he's with me...


to achieve, you need thought... you have to know what you are doing and that's real power...
- ayn rand...


No comments:

Post a Comment