Tuesday 26 July 2011

... something about me- part 2...

the street...
the street which is heading to my flat...


my home...
this is where i grew up... too many sweet memories...


this is not my fish...
this fish is belongs to my housemate gloria... but i was actually the one who look after it... it became part of my life for about 2 years...


the photo...
grandpa and grandma's photo is always in my room...


the prayer...
i will make a prayer for everyone of you... every night...


my favourite food...
the maggi instant noodle asam laksa flavour...
i know it's not healthy but sometimes you just got addicted...


an old friend...
the fisherman's friend menthol sweet...
has become one of my all time favourite menthol sweet when ever i feel something is going wrong with my throat...


the supper...
i've been living with some lovely housemates who always cook me delicious supper... this was one of their hungarian style couscous...


success! it's found in the soul of you, and not in the realm of luck!... the world will furnish the work to do, but you must provide the pluck...
- edgar a. guest...


No comments:

Post a Comment