Saturday 12 May 2012

... simply eat and drink- part 22...


'lobak'...
a famous malaysian tofu roll filled with pork and yam...
they usually serve it with spicy sauce...
nothing closer to the original taste from malaysia...
i had it at one of the malaysian restaurant in edgware, london...



thai fried rice with pomegranate...
a special fried rice with pork and some red pomegranate...
it was very special and it tasted so delicious...
i can really feel some original taste from thailand...
i had it at one of the thai restaurant in willesden, london...
like...



pork dumpling...
a traditional chinese pork dumplings mixed with chopped ginger and dark vinegar...
it is one of my favourite food but i just didn't like the way they serve them...
i bought it at one of the chinese restaurant in finchley road, london...



cold tea and coffee with milk...
they also named it 'ying yong'...
one of the famous drink in hong kong and to serve it with ice cubes...
it's a mixture of tea and coffee powder with milk and sugar...
i had it at one of the hong kong coffee shop in cricklewood, london...
like...


...


one of my mate was reminding me about some messy lifestyle i've had during my 20s...
i told him i've had enough on those undiciplined lifestyle...
i want a different thing now...
i want to have my own family...
i want to have my own children...
i want to tell story to my daughter...
i want to take bath together with my son...
that's all i want...




 需要人陪 - 王力宏...


No comments:

Post a Comment