Friday 2 July 2010

... sweet kitchen memories...

today i'm proud to bring you guys to my grandparent's house and look at our kitchen...
this is a very traditional functional kitchen that gave me countless sweet memories...


this is our washing area where we wash our dishes...


this is our cooking area...
wooden burner which is much more stronger than any gas hob on earth...
my grandma will stand behind this counter and cook the most delicious food for all of us...


charcoal burner that grandma uses to cook hot soup...


our dining table with wooden stools...
it recalled my memory when grandpa and me were eating porridge with salted fish together...
whenever it is a festival celebration, this table will be filled with relatives and friends...
i was brought up by my grandparents until 6 years old before i move to live with my parents. this place really means a lot to me...

kitchen is not only a place for cooking, i think it is also a place where you can find love... and i am the right person who can create a perfect kitchen for you... hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment