Wednesday 19 October 2011

... a good bad news...


i was not feeling too well for the past 2 weeks and i went for a blood test at the medical centre...
got my results today and found out it wasn't a bad news as i was actually expecting something worst ...

doctor has confirmed that i'm having gout, means uric acid...
besides, i'm lack of vitamin d...
other than these 2 problems i'm healthy like anybody else...
i was very happy when doctor told me that my kidney and liver are very healthy...
thank god...

from now on, i'm taking a 12 weeks medication and diet course to win back my healthy body system...
i have to stop eating food like...
prawns... (oh i love them...)
red meat... (how can i live without them?...)
liver and kidney... (they are my favourite...)
alcohol... (how???...)
strawberry... (i don't like them anyway...)
spinach... (no more popeye the sailor man...)
or any food that contains high purines...

to help me on my vitamin d, i have to eat more food like...
oily fish... such as salmon, mackerel or sardine... (i thought they were with high purines?...)
green leaf vegetables... (always love them, but what about spinach?...)
milk... (drink them everyday but with strong coffee...)
yoghurt... (don't like them...)
cheese... (love it...)

after 12 weeks i need to go back for another blood test and let's see what happen then...
it's time to change my lifestyle and have my healthy body back...


No comments:

Post a Comment