Sunday 18 September 2011

... something about me- part 4...

the breakfast...
one of my favourite place for breakfast is paul...
the french family bakery serve nice pastries and coffee...
the reason why i love paul so much is because my brother used to work there before for couple of months...
he always bring back some nice breads and pizzas after late shifts...
love their goat cheese and tomato baguette...


the lunch box...
japanese styled teriyaki salmon with rice and gyoza is one of my best selection for lunch...
and a free miso soup too...


the view...
this is a view from my room looking at the back of the flat...


the door...
recently my landlord has painted my room's door to white...
it was originally in an ugly natural pine wood finish...
now my room is looking so much brighter...


the alcohol...
drinking too much alcohol is not good for health...
but i'm just loving guinness original stout these days...


my last pet...
my last pet was a white schnauzer named polo...
i bought polo in year 2006 when he was just born...
it was one of the naughtiest puppy i've ever had...
for some reasons i have to give it to my friend for good...


the dining table...
this is a dining table in my grandma's house...
it has been kept and used for years and generation...
until today it is still looking good and strong...
too many delicious foods prepared by grandma and sweet memories...


the rendering...
this is one of the free hand rendering drawing i've done on a garden landscaping design...
these days everybody is using computer software for design presentation and some of these skills has been hidden...
but i haven't lost my touches...


No comments:

Post a Comment