Tuesday 16 August 2011

... something about me- part 3...

the staircase...
this is the staircase in the flat where i live...
i still remember the first day i move into the flat, was like a nightmare...
especially when i have to climb with all my luggages...


hand writing...
this is my hand writing...
i only learn this when i was studying interior design in a college...
my lecturer jennifer taught me on this...


fragrance...
i started using and loving issey miyake fragrance when i was 16...


birthday cake...
this was my birthday cake in year 2011...
thanks alexandra and bela for the surprises...
they rushed home and celebrated for me after a long day work...


hong kong...
my first visit to hong kong in year 2006...


the boutique...
i used to own a ladies fashion boutique in year 2006...
it only lasted for 2 years as the partnership business didn't work out well...


the beach...
that was my first visit to patong beach in phuket, thailand...
20 december 2004...
just 6 days before the tsunami hits phuket...


the salad...
i always prefer tasty food...
but after i've moved to uk, these foods came into my life...
a lot...


imagination is more important than knowledge...
- albert einstein...


No comments:

Post a Comment