Wednesday 2 February 2011

... my reunion dinner...


my chinese new year eve reunion dinner...

i just prepare something simple for myself and some housemates...
i really miss home...


fried glass noodles...
glass noodles, king prawns, mussels, squids, mixed vegetables and garlics...


stir fried broccoli and cauliflower...
broccoli, cauliflower, shiitake mushrooms, prawns, carrots, garlic and oyster sauce...
something is missing...
baby abalone...




roasted pork...
pork shoulder and curly leafs lettuce...
marinated the pork with brandy, salt and black pepper...
oven roast for 2 hours...


boiled chinese leaf soup...
chinese leaf, pork belly, prawns and tomatoes...
this soup makes me think of my grandma's pork ball soup...


i missed my grandma's salted chicken, pork fried dried cutter fish, pork balls, fried rice noodles...


2 comments: