Monday 19 March 2012

... from north west to west- part 2...


i've been busy moving to another house for some reason...
now i'll be living with my polish landlord lady in this lovely house located in west london...
it was a nightmare moving houses but at least now i've settled myself down and i've started to love this new place...
this place is really nice and quiet...



the living room...
the previous flat that i rented doesn't has a living room at all...




formal dining with some solid timber furniture...
the previous flat only has 3 chairs in the kitchen for sitting...



breakfast area in the kitchen...



solid oak timber kitchen...



the bedroom...
my lovely bed in king size...



3 panels sliding door wardrobe...
enough for all my cloths...



the work station...
a study table and a station for my tv and xbox...

it is an amazing place to live and now i can focus more on my job and i can't complain at all...


No comments:

Post a Comment